This post is also available in: Bulgarian
Pett Corby, Founder of the Global Awareness Campaign – You Choose When and Virtual Gigs band.
- Author and publisher of the book How to Avoid Unplanned Pregnancy Every Time You Have Sex WITHOUT Using Contraceptive Drugs, 2007.
- Author and publisher of the book Self-Governing, 2017.
- A former, Author and Presenter at the Bulgarian National Radio and Private Radio Pristis
- A former, TV Assistant Director at the National TV in Rousse, professionally trained in Vision Mixing at the National TV in Sofia.
- A former, Correspondent for the newspaper Democracy in the North East region of Bulgaria in the 90s.
Education: Primarily ongoing self-education.
- Interest in psychology, and independent thinking from the age of 9.
- Interest in philosophy from the age of 13.
- Interest in politics, social ideas, history, all religions, the power of mind, and writing from the age of 20.
- Media Communications (Art Techniques) at the Blagoevgrad University
- Sound Recording & Film Editing at Panico Film Studio in Soho, London, UK run by the Monty Python Sound Editor, Bob Doyle
- Business Start-Up course run by London Enterprise Agency & NatWest Bank
- Professional Proofreading and Editing at Maple Academy, UK
- Interior Design at the Institute of Interior Design in Bagley, Wedmore, UK. Has a hands-on experience in renovation, and interior design of properties between 100-200 years of age in England and Spain.
- Student of the Canadian teacher, and businessman Bob Proctor featured in the book, and film The Secret, for a year.
Mentor of Spanish speaking: business, marketing, publishing, editing, general psychology, personality psychology, group psychology, the power of thought, conscious, subconscious, motivation, psychoanalysis, presentations, business and personal coaching, natural medicine, English, and others.
Own project in developing (one of a kind): an alternative construction of family homes using natural materials, and home garden as part of it, generating no waste waters, and hardly any waste from the household. The work will be presented in a free of charge manual.
- Hasn’t participated in contests.
- Hasn’t won awards.
- Hasn’t worked on a salary. (Always self employed)
- Hasn’t been a member, is not a member, and will not be a member of any political party or organisation of any kind.
Yassen Markov, Project Manager
He started his professional career as a Video Equipment specialist at the Bulgarian National TV in 1979 until 1990
He is currently a Head of ‘Audio-Visual Systems’ to external programs since 1990.
Team Leader serving international journalists commentator’s places during the Summer Olympic Games, Barcelona ’92
He is also currently a Technical Director of the International Media Festival Mediamixx since 1994
Team Leader serving international journalists commentator’s places during the Summer Olympic Games, Atlanta ’96
Team Leader serving international journalists commentator’s places during the Summer Olympic Games, Sydney 2000
Technical consultant and an organiser of the International Short Film Festival – Balchik 2003 – 2011